What a great year this has been! So many amazing people have graced KTTS with their presence, perspectives, and wisdom. It really is an embarrassment of riches when it comes to high value content that can transform your coffee business and career.
This makes it very hard to choose which lessons and insights to feature in this episode but I have assembled 8 clips from past guests that I believe offer timeless wisdom and an opportunity to reflect and give you positive momentum for the new year.
So here is the line up in order of appearance and what they speak on:
- EP:327 Phuong Tran | Lava Java: Embracing Simplicity
- EP: 375 Roland Horne | WatchHouse: Having a specific value proposition
- EP: 366 Chris Baca | Cat and Cloud: Finding your leadership style
- EP: 336 Selina Viguera | Blue Bottle: Custom training and cafe management
- EP: 337 Diana Martinez | Cafe Calle: Serving your community well
- EP: 359 Nigel Price | Drip Coffee NYC: Accessible Excellence
- EP: 328 Xavier Alexander | Metric Coffee: Resilience, stewardship, and legacy
- EP 380: Cindy and Cary Arsaga | Arsagas Coffee Roasters: The key to developing a meaningful business
Links to guests websites:
Interested in leveling up your coffee shop or setting up 1:1 coaching?
Visit our amazing Sponsors!